Now you can carry all your photos, every where you go. In the Summer of 2014 we launched our all new photo app that allows you to view, download and share any and all of your photos.
What does your APP do?
1 . Go to the Apple App store and download the Smugmug App
2. Open the App. Select Find People
3. Enter “DavidSuttaPhotography” into the search box and select it.
4. Find your photos. We sort all our shoots based on type, then date.
5. Select a gallery you wish to view.
6. The star (upper left) will add this gallery to your favorites, so you will have the gallery saved on the app homepage. You can do this for all your galleries.
7. You can save the entire gallery to your device by swiping the “Available offline” button. By selecting this anytime you open the app, even without an internet connection, you will be able to view all your photos instantly. Due to the large size of some galleries we advise you to use WiFi when saving galleries.
8. You can press the options button to send a message, email, save a specific photo, and post to social media.
FYI 1,000 photos consumes about 300mb on your device.